PG Centre at Gadag was started in the year 2000 by Karnatak University Dharwad with an objective to provide an opportunity for the students of the Gadag District and surrounding places. The PG Centre first introduced Post Graduate programme in Commerce (M.Com) in the year 2000 and subsequently added PGDCA at Tontadarya College, Gadag. Realising growing demand and to provide easy access to the students of the Gadag District, two years full time MBA programme was introduced from the academic year 2014-15. In the year 2016 MSW course was introduced. Presently KUPG Centre,Gadag possesses 32 Acres of land at the outskirts of Gadag city adjacent to Kalasapur village with a building comprised of 10 spacious rooms.
At present the PG Centre is catering to more than 130 students admitted under various courses and aims to introduce few more courses in due course of time. The Centre has bagged ranks and awards for outstanding performance of the students in the previous years
At present the Human Resources of the PG Centre, includes 3 Permanent faculty members and 10 TA & 05 Non Teaching Staff.
The Centre strives to disseminate knowledge of business relevant to the contemporary context through good governance and inclusiveness and to achieve excellence in teaching; learning research and extension.
1. To introduce need based curriculum which is competitive and content- rich to make students creative, knowledgeable, and employable
2. To develop infrastructure and resources to facilitate teaching, learning and research
3. To impart effectively the knowledge of commerce, management and arts to every section of rural & urban society
1.Aarambh ( Inauguration of Academic Year)
2.Pratham (Orientation Program)
3. Meet the Executive
4. Union Budget Analysis (Special Lecture Series)
5. Assisting students for UGC NET/SLET preparation.
6. Study Tour and observation visits
7. Social Work Camp and awareness campaigns
8. Volunteering in free legal service authority and Swachh Bharath Mission.
9. Annual Sports meet
10. Valedictory/Annual Day
11. Youth festival Participation.
12. Personality development workshops
1. Focus on infrastructure Building.
2. Introducing new programmes at PG Centre.
3. Exploring local and professional philanthropy to develop the PG centre.
4. Increased Focus on Research activities contributing to the overall Society.
|M. Com||2 Years||B. Com||40|
|MBA||2 Years||Any Degree||60|
|MSW||2 Years||Any Degree||35|
As per Karnatak University Dharawd Admission Notification For further details visit www.kud.ac.in
Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
Two Years (Four Semesters)
As per Karnatak University ,Dharwad Admision Notification for further details visit www.kud.ac.in
For further details visit www.kud.ac.in
|2||Non-Teaching Staff (Contract Basis)||07|
Department : Karnataka University Post Graduate Centre.Gadag.
Dist : Gadag - 582102.
Mobile No : 7259738350.