Karnatak University Campus is spread over about 750 acres of land. Efforts have been put to maintain the beautiful greenery in the campus. Teaching and non-teaching staff members are provided with quarters to stay on the campus. There are about 80 quarters of different categories for Lectures, Readers and Professors and there are about 50 quarters for Non-teaching staff inclusive of class IV employees. The top officers of the University - Vice-chancellor, Registrar, Registrar (Evaluation), Finance Officer, Resident Engineer are provided with free quarters.
There are two guest houses. The new guest house with 24 rooms includes a seminar hall of about 150 seats capacity. University Engineering Department is looking after water supply on the campus.
Good gardens, Parks and a Children Park are maintained by University garden department and add to aesthetic beauty to the environment of the campus.
University has provided Recreation and Sports facilities for all the students, teaching and non-teaching staff members. There are good play grounds - tennis courts (two), Basket ball Court, Swimming Pool, Volley Ball Court, Gymnasium, Indoor Shuttle Badminton Court, Table Tennis facility, on the Campus. Post Graduate Gymkhana is equipped with T.V., Radio and indoor games, maintained by Directorate of students welfare.
Annaji Rao Sirur Rangamandira is a fully equipped air conditioned auditorium situated in Karnataka College campus is one of the beat auditoriums in the north Karnataka.
- A credit co-operative society of employees of University is being successfully running. It provides short and long term loans to its share holders (employees of the University) and also accepts term deposits.
- Canteen and boarding facilities are provided through central canteen, and five small canteens.
- Banking facility is provided by Nationalized banks - Syndicate Bank and State Bank of India. Postal and Telegraphic services are also provided on the Campus.
- The needs of the residents of the Campus such as grocery, vegetable, stationary articles etc., are met by allowing vegetable grocery, fair price Ration shops and Janatha Bazaar.
- Hostel facilities for students are provided. There are three girls hostels, one working women hostel, and three boys hostels, and 35 students capacity kitchenette (for self cooking) on the campus. There is also one hostel run by social welfare department for boys.
- A Kannada Medium Primary School up to IV standard is provided for children of employees.
- "Vishvachetana" - a cultural organization of the University to encourage cultural activities and togetherness amongst teaching, students and non-teaching staff.